Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brand New Blog

This blog is dedicated to the art of learning to live life to the fullest. It's about learning to be molded, shaped, and reshaped until we reach that perfect form - and coming through life's fires a stronger, more beautiful person than we when started. God is the potter, we are the clay; when He molds us, we may not understand what he's doing at the time, but we will always come out a work of art.

I will be adding a portfolio of work - greeting cards, scrapbook samples, and other paper art mostly - and information on purchasing said work. I will also be adding links, videos, how-to's, thoughts, teachings, and all sorts of other goodies. This is a work in progress and I'm just getting started, so I hope you bear with me! Thanks for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment